How do you define your community? Community Profile reports provide extensive information to help you craft that definition. We build reports based on one or more counties, zip codes or census districts and even custom geographies.
This can be particularly insightful for municipalities that straddle multiple counties, economic development regions comprised of multiple counties, or economic regions consisting of counties in multiple states. Order profiles for other geographies to compare and contrast your community with locations near and far.
Community Profiles provide 25+ graphs, charts and maps, including:
- Five-year trends tracking the number of establishments, jobs and sales volume
- Sustained expansions by industry category – understand the types of organizations that have expanded their workforce at least twice in the last five years
- Business size information – establishments grouped by the number of jobs per location
- Survival rates of establishments by industry category and number of jobs
- A heatmap showing the number of establishments by county or zip code to highlight geographic concentrations
- Information about how many establishments are headquartered in your community, and in which industry categories
- Your community’s location quotient as compared to industry categories for your state as a whole
Prices from $450 – $1,250 depending on geography.
Contact Us to request a profile of your community.